Can anyone help

Uniquegirl18

Reaction score
I did a test on Friday that was a faint positive Friday evening I lost brown sticky discharge I started bleeding sometime sat with very small clots I've been feeling extremely nauseous still and keep having very mild cramps not usual period cramps and not continuous just every so often only lasts about 1-2 mins has anyone experienced anything like this? What was the outcome my head is a mess I had a mc in November started bleeding day before my nephews 7th birthday

Last edited:
Have you tested again?

No I've got 1 left but I'm still bleeding so not sure if there's any point

It looks pretty negative to me. I'm sorry hun. If I were to guess, I'd say you had a chemical pregnancy. Physically, they weren't too terrible-just a bit more cramping and bleeding than normal but I was only 4.5 weeks when it happened both times so barely pregnant at all.

But emotionally...It can be hard. I've had alot of miscarriages over the years and it's been a difficult road for us ttc. Give yourself time and grace to heal from this latest loss.

I had a feeling it was a chemical x I had a miscarriage in November and now this heartbreaking after trying for almost 11 years no idea if I've had previous miscarriages or chemicals as I haven't bothered doing tests each month but nov and this month was different in November I was vomiting felt sick which is unusual for me

I am so sorry love.
I had a chemical last April, then a miscarriage in June and then another chemical at the beginning of February.

I also had 4 chemicals in 2020 but I did end up falling with my son.
Praying you get your Much deserved rainbow baby my love.
sending hugs.
It’s devastating you have been trying for all these years and this has happened.
I’m just so sorry.

It looks pretty negative to me. I'm sorry hun. If I were to guess, I'd say you had a chemical pregnancy. Physically, they weren't too terrible-just a bit more cramping and bleeding than normal but I was only 4.5 weeks when it happened both times so barely pregnant at all.

But emotionally...It can be hard. I've had alot of miscarriages over the years and it's been a difficult road for us ttc. Give yourself time and grace to heal from this latest loss.

I’m so very sorry for all your losses too ❤️

Thank you ladies I appreciate your replys so sorry to hear about your loses x I've got alot going on atm with my health my partner has just done a sa then my gp tells me one of my blood tests has come back positive which can mean endometriosis ovarian cysts or ovarian cancer I'm only 31!!! I'm terrified of the results I have to go for a u-s on Tuesday then wait for the results x

I'm sorry your labs are showing something odd that could be something worrisome. Hope everything is well and that the ultrasound shows it's just a cyst. :hugs:

I'm sorry your labs are showing something odd that could be something worrisome. Hope everything is well and that the ultrasound shows it's just a cyst. :hugs:
I hope so too but I will face whatever it is head on that's all I can do x

How are things going for you now? I hope everything turned out ok :hugs:.
I've been bleeding since Friday/sat had nothing all day today doctor is ringing me tomorrow with my scan results I'm trying to stay positive but it's hard x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->