can anyone help?!

ilovemyfam

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Tara. I posted my question yesterday but somehow lost it, im new to this, lol. My last period was Aug-31 and my ovulation days are sept 13-18 and my next period should be Oct 10 according to ovulation calender.My husband and I had sex 4 days before my period and several times after. The past week and a half ive had several pregnancy symptoms like heartburn (which i never get), gas, my gums bleed and my breast are very sore. I took two HPT both came back negitive, but like I said i havent missed my period so i think that it would be to early to test anyways. Im really not sure if its possible for me to be pregnant already and show symptoms this soon, or is it?!?! Thx lots

It's too early to take a test...usually you'll have to wait 5 days after ,issed period..

To get back to your post from yesterday click your name on the right hand side where it say welcome..then click statistic...then click all threads started by you.

Yea thats what I thought but I had to try anyways. I just dont understand why im having these symptoms. I also thought it was to early to be pregnant and have symptoms as well. I just dont know whats going on, lol.

Home pregnancy tests work by measuring the quantity of a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in your urine. Once you have conceived, it will take about 10-14 days for hCG to show up in your urine.

every women is different...with me i had a 1% chance of ttc and i didn't think i'll ever become pregnant so when i was five days late i just took one because of my history with bad pregnancies...but i'll be wrong to say that you can't have signs this early...this is what i read about it..

Most women take a home pregnancy test (HPT) when they have a pregnancy symptom or two. For many women the first pregnancy symptom is usually a missed period. You may have other pregnancy symptoms as well. Pregnancy tests are usually good at the minimum on the first day that you miss your period. There are a few tests that are extra sensitive that can be used sooner, but may not be as reliable as if you were to wait.

Home pregnancy tests work by measuring the quantity of a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in your urine. Once you have conceived, it will take about 10-14 days for hCG to show up in your urine.

thank you, i guess its just a waiting game until it comes time for my period. I have two children and i didnt know I was pregnant until my period was late,that is with both of them. So I guess we'll see in due time.

you welcome and good luck on everything

Good luck hun. Hope you get your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"