Can anyone help?

Sam.1391

NTNP #1 :) x
Reaction score
Heya Girlies!

I'm new to this section, after 4 months TTC and a MC and with buying a new house, me and OH have decided were best to put the TTC on a back burner for a while to wait for things to calm down.
But I'm a little confused as to whether I should continue taking Folic Acid? Because technically were still trying but not :S lol

Has anyone else been in a similar situation or just have any advice for me I'd be very grateful :)

Xx

If you aren't using protection, I would definately still take folic acid as it could happen any cycle. Good luck :)

I'd take folic acid anyway, so when it happens, baby got a good healthy start :) x

Heya Girlies!

I'm new to this section, after 4 months TTC and a MC and with buying a new house, me and OH have decided were best to put the TTC on a back burner for a while to wait for things to calm down.
But I'm a little confused as to whether I should continue taking Folic Acid? Because technically were still trying but not :S lol

Has anyone else been in a similar situation or just have any advice for me I'd be very grateful :)

Xx

If you take a daily vitamin (think One-a-Day Women, or similar) they will usually have it in there already,plus other daily vitamins, so I'd check that out.

I'm taking the One-A-Day Prenatals and DHA supplements even though OH and I aren't officially TTC until 6/25. My dr. recommends taking them up to six months before conceiving so I started them last month....

Yes, you should. The neural tube-the part of the baby your are taking the folic acid for-forms before you can even test to see if you are pregnant.

Thanks everyone :) I have thanked you all but my phone is playing up! Grr! I've still got some folic acid tablets left so I'll finish those and then buy some multivitamins :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->