Can anyone help?

glitterfly

Reaction score
Hello again ladies,

Not to worry if no one can help but if anyone has a clue I would be eternally grateful.

I finally summed up the courage to speak to my landlord regarding my noisy neighbour (who coincidentally hasn't been noisy the last week - sods law). The landlord is being fantastic and has written a letter to the management company who has said we need to write a letter also...

I have collated data from 22/01/12 to 14/02/12 detailing the noise but I am awful at piecing together letters. (much better with Maths!) does anyone have any experience with this?

Also has anyone experienced this before? How were your neighbours afterwards?

Thanks in advance.

Xxxx

We had the same problem, the first time we complained they got nasty with us and carried on doing it loud music and really loud sex which was gross. The second time they were quiet as a mouse as they were given notice and told they would be given a bad reference if they caused us any-more problems x

Unfortunately, yes. Get in touch with your local council's noise team. They'll make them behave or give them ASBOs. ;)

Thanks for replying ladies!

I'm really nervous as the guy doesn't appear to be friendly at all... The other week at 00.10am I knocked on the wall and he came out and banged on the window then went back inside and carried on playing the music. Pfft some people are silly.

Thanks again for replying! I'm glad things were sorted for you oth? :) xx

Thanks for replying ladies!

I'm really nervous as the guy doesn't appear to be friendly at all... The other week at 00.10am I knocked on the wall and he came out and banged on the window then went back inside and carried on playing the music. Pfft some people are silly.

Thanks again for replying! I'm glad things were sorted for you oth? :) xx

We ended up moving TBH.

However, we did have them doing recordings of the noise etc etc.

A more recent neighbour was easier to deal with. A couple of warnings and it was sorted...and the landlord ended up evicting him, a week before immigration came to collect him...

The students that used to live above us however....nightmare....

Hello again ladies,

Not to worry if no one can help but if anyone has a clue I would be eternally grateful.

I finally summed up the courage to speak to my landlord regarding my noisy neighbour (who coincidentally hasn't been noisy the last week - sods law). The landlord is being fantastic and has written a letter to the management company who has said we need to write a letter also...

I have collated data from 22/01/12 to 14/02/12 detailing the noise but I am awful at piecing together letters. (much better with Maths!) does anyone have any experience with this?

Also has anyone experienced this before? How were your neighbours afterwards?

Thanks in advance.

Xxxx

We're been going through a similar situation for awhile now, here's what we did/are doing:

We've written letters. Be polite and include dates, and explain the issues ex: Feb 24th - Excessive music levels until 4am. We write to our condo managment and they take it from there. Again, be polite! I'm getting great response back from our managment company. :)

Our neighbours have been slowly getting better each time, but recently have been having screaming matches at all hours and playing music until well after midnight. I've just written my third letter which gives them a fine for excessive noise. I feel awful about it, but they need to understand that they are not the only people in the building. The guys that live below me can also hear their arguments. It's ridiculous.

Hubby and I always have an eye out for a house we may like, and can't wait to move!

Hope that helped somewhat! Update us on how things go! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->