Can Anyone Recommend a Belly/Back Brace/Support Belt?

BeachgalNY

Reaction score
I'm looking for something that will support my back and my belly. There seem to be a ton of options on Amazon, and I'm a bit lost on what might work best.

I'd especially love advice from anyone who was already overweight before conceiving; I'm only 10.3 weeks along, so there's not much baby belly to worry about, but my actual belly already puts strain on my back, so I want to be prepared.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I am very overweight (prepregnancy im 175lbs at 5 foot 1).
Due to bad SPD, Sciatic Nerve pain, severe pelvic organ prolapse, and diastasis recti my back really is taking a beating this pregnancy. I get into so much pain i can hardly walk.
I carry a lot of my weight around my mid section so i was like you and searched high and low for something that would fit my jelly belly. :blush: I ended up going with this one from babies r us and it really has improved everything for me. It had the best reviews, from what i could find, and i noticed pain relief instantly. Dont get me wrong, i still get pains, but it decreases drastically when i wear this support band.

if you have any questions (sizing for example, etc) please ask :flower:

https://www.toysrus.com/buy/babies-...maternity-support-medium-beige-6027m-10813242

This is the one I have that I used with my last one. It helped a lot. A friend of mine borrowed it late in her pregnancy and really liked it, too.

Hi there,

I am very overweight (prepregnancy im 175lbs at 5 foot 1).
Due to bad SPD, Sciatic Nerve pain, severe pelvic organ prolapse, and diastasis recti my back really is taking a beating this pregnancy. I get into so much pain i can hardly walk.
I carry a lot of my weight around my mid section so i was like you and searched high and low for something that would fit my jelly belly. :blush: I ended up going with this one from babies r us and it really has improved everything for me. It had the best reviews, from what i could find, and i noticed pain relief instantly. Dont get me wrong, i still get pains, but it decreases drastically when i wear this support band.

if you have any questions (sizing for example, etc) please ask :flower:

https://www.toysrus.com/buy/babies-...maternity-support-medium-beige-6027m-10813242

Looks like the same style as the one I liked. :thumbup:

I thought the elastic over the belly would be redundant and uncomfortable, but really it was great. It helped the belt part under the belly to not sag or bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->