Can anyone recommend a car/7 seater 4x4? (uk)

B

Belle25

We currently have a company car, but OH just got offered a new job, so will be needing a new car.
Would like something reliable, spacious and ideally 7 seats. Would pref a 4x4.

Stuck for ideas

Anyone? :flower:
Xx

Ps anyone have a Volvo xc90? Looks ideal.

the new ford galaxy's are brilliant, the hyundai i800 or the VW transporter (obviously not the van version :haha: )

i think you just need to go looking into them and test driving. the above mentioned are the three i like and personally feel comfortable in and feel have alot of room and good sized boots. but you may feel differently about them.

Quashqai +2's are great I think! I currently drive a Volvo, and would love to upgrade to an xc90. Have test driven 2 or 3 and spoken to some people who own them. They're amazing!

I'm from the uk but just moved to the USA 2 months ago. When we got here I got a 7 seater because all the vehicles here are so huge, lol! But also mainly because we will be having several visitors a year so it makes sense to have a bigger car. We got the Audi Q7 and I must say its fantastic. The back 2 seats come up easily, it's very comfy, easy to drive, lots of space, smooth on the roads, would def recommend it (I know they sell these in the UK too obviously :)) xx

I have a Hyundai SantaFe but am looking at what to get next at the moment. So things we're looking at are the XC90, the Merc GL or LR Discovery.

Nut-Shake - does the Q7 have proper seats in the back or are they just pull up jobs?

Thanks ladies-great suggestions!
Think we have decided on xc90. The ncap safety looks good on it too.

Anyone drive a car of similar size to the volvo xc90-Is it difficult to park?

Currently have a vw tiguan, which is a smaller sized 4x4. Find that easy to drive, but the xc90 looks huge!!
Xx

Not at all, you get so used to it. In fact I've had my sensors turned off so I park mine with just mirrors and it's a doddle.

I went from an MR2 to a 4x4 and never had any issues, you soon adjust.

OHs auntie has a Toyota previa (sp?) it's a 7 seater, she loves it :) I have no idea about cars though lol!

MrsVenn, they are pull up seats, but feel solid, not like uncomfortable and flimsy if you know what I mean! X

Ah thanks hun, that's exactly what I was trying to get at. Otherwise, they just feel unsafe in my opinion. You doing ok btw? xxx

Not a 4x4 but we have a Peugeot 5008 and honestly, can't rate it enough, really love it and what sold it to us was it is one of the only 7 seaters than have air bags on the very back row, we were shocked to discover that most 7 seaters still have airbags that stop at the upright between the2nd and 3rd row with nothing for those in the 3rd row!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->