Can anyone recommend a decent night nappy?

L

Laura12355

Freddie's leaked 2 nights in a row :(

And I've begun to HATE disposables
it makes me sad when he wears them lol

What have you tried so far? We use BG v3 and holdens landing bedbugs with disana wool pull on pants :flower:

Arcanegirl lent me a Bumgenius Flip, and that did work for us (and my LO is a heavy wetter!). Issy Bears with both inserts in are meant to be good.

I've got some WNNNs incoming, and a wool cover to go over them. Can't wait to use them, as I've heard they are really good (fingers crossed!) :)

ok so ive used...

WNNN
UDNN
Hollow oak NN
Bamboo little lambs
Cotton tots bots nippa with extra booster
Pocket nappy stuffed with a terries nappy
Ellas house bumhugger
Holdens landing Bedbug

Never had any leaks in any of them!!

I used my little lambs and tots bots with an extra insert as my stash is still fairly thin lol. Got some flip stay dry inserts coming to go in my e bay cheapies. Do you think they will have the same sort of effect as a proper flip nappy?

Not really as with a flip its just a wrap where as the ebay cheapies are pockets so you will have to change whole nappy instead of just the insert ifykwim?

i tried BGv3 but didn't like them. i bought a sandys and it is great.

I used BG V3 when Hayden was still nursing through the night so peeing a lot, and they held up for 12hrs

Now he uses BRSB overnight or Very Baby Simply Nights mostly. If those happen to be dirty I can double stuff just about anything, I usually grab a medium Fuzzi Bunz first because it's a little big on him so the insert is a little big so works well for overnights

I braved an Ecobub last night - it held up really well. lasted 13 hours! :happydance:
I normally use organic flips at night with a BGv3 newborn booster in the middle.

Dylan is a really heavy wetter and I had a problem with leaking using the little lamb nappies round the legs and waist, I now use the BG V3 nappy with one of the reusable 'smart nappy' inserts from mothercare overnight as it seems to hold more liquid without his skin getting wet when he gets left for 10 hours and I use the BG inserts during the day which are fine as he gets changed more often

I use BGv3 with both inserts, Flip with both inserts

I also just bought new this week Baby Beehinds Magic Alls - Izzy went 12hours last night in one and was perfect this morning!

Ive heard as well that BG are the way to go as you can really stuff them, we use the Pop-in and it works great :)

i use pop ins with the night booster. am surprised people are getting 12 hours out of a BG. i used them when LO was only maybe 3 months old and even with both inserts were wet through in a couple of hours, would never have lasted overnight!

i've got a couple of pop ins coming soon so i'll try them too :)

thanks ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->