Can anyone recommend a good breastfeeding bra?

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
Just as the title says- I've been using M&S padded ones which are comfy enough but I wash them loads and the padding has become a bit misshapen! Can anyone recommend?

Well, I'm in the US, so I don't know how much help I'd be.

Do you want underwire? Lined/padded? Seamless? Seamed? What size range are you looking at?

I have some that fit me, but they have no underwire and no lining. They are comfortable, but not that flattering. I wear an H/I cup though, which limits my options.

This is the one I have: It's the most comfortable and supportive bra without a wire I've had.

https://www.bravadodesigns.com/shop/the-essential-embrace-nursing-bra

I bought some padded from mother care outlet. But the best ones are from Amazon. They are like sports bras. You can buy a 3pack for £20.

I'm from Canada. The one that I love the most is the Bravado nursing bras. Mine isn't underwire but fits like it is. Awesome feel and fit!!! They can be pricey but worth it! I'm on my 3rd baby (1 week old ) and it's still in fantastic shape !

For $13, Walmart had a grey cotton one with thick straps that is the most comfortable bra I've ever had.

Invest in a Royce bra. Some are a bit ugly but I loved the 'Lauren' and lived in it (bought a new couple of Lauren's each time my size changed). They are correctly supportive AND comfortable at the same time. They gave me an attractive shape (unlike the soft M&S ones which saw my boobs falling about all over the place). Also because Royce are a proper bra company, they come in a proper range of sizes - not just the ones the high street say you are. I needed a 30F and would never have found that in an M&S bra. Royce are stocked in quite a few places but Bravissimo do do them, and are likely to get your fit better than a lot of highstreet shops.

I have found hotmilk ones to be the best and come in the larger cup sizes which is great!! I tend to use the cami's cos they have a bigger elastic band underneath for support and I find them more comfortable.

The sleep nursing bras from target i love them because they feel more fitted my nipples dont separate from the nursing pads and soak when i sleep like theaverage nursing bra does. Also the tanks that have nursing hidden bra fabulous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->