• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can anyone recommend a good stroller/buggy you can use from birth?

Keyval

Reaction score
My silvercross 3d is far too big so I want to sell it . Lily-Mae has already nearly outgrown it in pram mode anyway and she is only 7 weeks . Can anyone recommend a good stroller/buggy that I could get . I would prefer if the seat was facing me also as she is still so young . I will only be able to sell the silver cross for €150 max ... So some
Thing not much more :)

I have a BabyTrend travel system and I adore it. The infant insert has fit Devlin since he was a newborn, and he is four months and we are just getting him out of it and into next size in it (which it comes with). It is super lightweight for a travel system, I can throw it around even with my back problems and has plenty of storage.

Just my opinion. :) Hope it helps.

My silvercross 3d is far too big so I want to sell it . Lily-Mae has already nearly outgrown it in pram mode anyway and she is only 7 weeks . Can anyone recommend a good stroller/buggy that I could get . I would prefer if the seat was facing me also as she is still so young . I will only be able to sell the silver cross for €150 max ... So some
Thing not much more :)

I really like Stokke strollers but they are not in that proce range, i think Uppa makes a good one in the $190 range.

We have a Britax B-Ready, and we adore it. It can be configured in 14 different ways, both forward and rear-facing, and my husband loves the adjustable handle that extends so it's more comfortable for him to push (he's about a foot taller than me). It can also hold two car seats, which is really handy when I have both my daughter and nephew in tow. We've had this stroller since Emma was an infant, and she's three now, so it's a great long-term investment! It's a little pricey at around $300, but with the conversion rate I think that would still be in your price range?

We use Orbit Baby, and we used it from infant to 7-9 months before switching the car seat to a toddler car seat. Well, our baby is big, so she kind of outgrew it....

I heard good things about Britax and Bugaboo....

Maclaren XT or XLR, Bugaboo bee is nice i've had 2 of the older 09 ones for my DD but dont think you would get one for €150 preloved i sold mine for €220 not long ago. I have a bugaboo cameleon and a maclaren quest for my DD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->