Can anyone recommend a lightweight pushchair/stroller?

lally3256

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I already have the Graco Symbio travel system which i love but i live in a little country village and the shops are just not made for anything bigger than a person to walk around! So i thought i would get a light weight stroller type pram for my little boy who is now 6 months old, i just need something lightweight and compact for nipping into town that is easy to manover around small shops but there is so much choice i need some help!

I would like something comfortable but he will probably only be in it for an hour or so every now and again

Thank you!

the century strollers are very good and lighthttps://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8610724854165776.jpg;jsessionid=5BFE1C29C2945BB007485D452B67D853.app17

i agree the century strollers are good i have one as a spare at my mums and argos usually have them cheap
also i have a quinny zapp and love it, it is small, light weight, easy to steer and easy to steer one handed - the only down side is no storage but that just means i buy less and only buy what i really need :haha:

I love my mamas and papas Frankie! It's so easy to push one handed and doesn't fall over if the change bag is on the back and I take Fran out (as long as the seat is upright lol)

Thanks Ladies! Love the Century stroller jambobabe, and its called Charlie, very fitting for my little man Charlie!!

Lol that's why I like my Frankie - for my little Frankie. I went into the store to look at a different buggy but once I saw this one I just had to have it! It was much nicer anyway - and cheaper in the sale lol!

Thanks Ladies! Love the Century stroller jambobabe, and its called Charlie, very fitting for my little man Charlie!!

ye indeed it is thats why i thot it was a great buggy for you and your little man xx

I found the century stroller hard to push, squeeky and not very comfy for baby, my sister had one and i found it horrible tbh.
Maclaren strollers are very good, nice to push, light, comfy for baby and last, My favs are the Quest, XT, Ryder and XLR. Love the Quinny Zapp great small light nippy stroller but doesnt recline, the Quinny Zapp Xtra reclines but i have never tried one. also loved the M&P Nipi/Pipi and the Ziko Frankie both lovely to push.

ive got a frankie and i love it, its the best stroller ive eva had and ive had a few, its a dream to push my little mas just turned 3 and its still light to push x

Hello,

The petite star zia is a a great buggy. It's a three wheel pushchair though so don't know if that puts you off. Seriously easy to manoeuvre and folds downs very small! Very lightweight too. This pushchair reclines flat so little one can sleep comfortably. Very reasonably priced and mothercare now do their own version of this pram- it's almost a carbon copy and a little cheaper if money is tight x

I finally bought one, I went for the Maclaren Quest and i have to say i LOVE it, its so light weight and easy to put up and down while holding onto my often wriggly little boy. Thank you all for your replies, i looked at the ones you suggested before buying this one and it was really helpful

My sister use this one and it is really lightweight:
Kolcraft Contours Lite Stroller

but i love the Century one too.

Petite star zia+.. I just got 1 & its awesome - I LOVE it!! x

Just to add, I have the iCandy cherry and it is simply marvelous, as well as keeping an eye out for the ever-elusive Strawberry which is being billed as lightweight.

I'll stop banging on about iCandy now, for fear of looking like a spammer :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->