Can anyone recommend a pushchair similiar to this..?

123laura

Reaction score
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/sola/

Is this a combination pushchair? I'm getting myself confused with all the different types so I don't know where to search.

I really like the look of this one but wondering if anyone can suggest ones that are like it - full lie back, front and rear facing lightweight etc for comparison. It would need to be this price (250) or under as this was supposed to be my budget including car seat :dohh:

Try Kiddiecare hun!
I am thinkin of getting an Obaby pramette from there!
The Sola does lay flat, but the CarryCot has to be bought separately and I think its an extra £100 when we looked in our local Mammas and Pappas!

Its a lovely pram to push i have to admit but by the time you get the carry cot and the car seat it ends up being quite expensive!
try searching a few websites and then see if places in your area stock them so you can try them out! thats what we're doing hun x

What you're after is a travel system, where the parts (pram carry cot, pushchair, and car seat) are interchangeable and independent of each other. Lightweight aluminium frame and easily stored.

Most of these are quite expensive and you are looking to pay at between £400-800,
if you go for Quinny or icandy or bugaboo. mothercare also do their version called the Spin.

I found this one the other day https://www.parentsupermarket.com/h...vel-system-lolli-lime-p-1776.html#productInfo
which was really cheap for an all in one travel system, but was reluctant to buy online. I always like to try before i buy, but find it irritating that they just dont have the full range of brands and models instore and the prices can be a lot higher than buying online.

Is it a rear facing seat you want also?
Have you considered a pramette? Babystyle have a good priced pramette that comes with car seat, the TS2. For a bit more they have ones with seat, pram and car seat too.
Also if you have anywhere that stocks quite a few buggies because they often sell display models for cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->