Can anyone relate? Weight loss.

blueeyedmedee

Reaction score
I have been so nauseated and so adverse to many types of food. As a result, since finding out I was pregnant, I have lost 5lbs. I eat small snacks through the day to try to combat nausea and try to eat a larger dinner, but a lot of times after just a few bites I can't eat anymore, or if I make myself a tuna sandwich I suddenly don't want anything to do with the bread, so I just eat tuna salad. I have been dealing with these wayward "morning sickness" symptoms ( though it's not just morning) for about 4 weeks now and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced weight loss like this? I take a multivitamin and fish oil, but I still kind of worry my baby might not be getting the right nutrients because I can't stomach enough. My first doctors appt isn't until the beginning of February because I just got insurance so I can't ask her yet. Please let me know.

My best friend who is now like 34 weeks... she had horrible morning sickness in her first trimester and into her second tri too - and I mean horrible.... hospitalized and everything- she lost 12lbs and she was very thin to begin with. But her doctor reassured her again and again that the baby wont be affected as she was still feeding off nutrients that my friend had stored in her body from earlier... she told her just to do her best to keep hydrated and keep food in best she can, but that baby would be just fine. Hope that helps! I am hoping to avoid MS myself but approaching the 6 week mark and getting nervous lol

I lost loads due to sickness. On the day of birth I had gained a grand total of 7lbs! The day after birth I weighed in 22lbs LIGHTER than when I conceived. I was overweight so not a problem for me. Babyweighed 8lbs xx

I've lost 6lbs due to severe sickness and not being able to eat. I've been told it's normal and once the sickness goes away you should start putting weight on.

I've had sickness since 5 weeks and still have it now. I've been put on tablets for it which were helping but today I feel just as bad as I have been :nope:

I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->