Can anyone relate?

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
All advice welcome someone please reply!

Period stated 31/1

CB Positive ovulation 14/2 (cd 15)

Light bleed / cm - cd 21-23 & again cd 31-33 (thought maybe implantation)

Cd 37-40 can’t remember if occasional light Cm mixed bleeding was around or not

Cd 41 seemed like af arrived. Had continuous bleeding for around 7 days. Thought af was away by day 8 so BD but don’t think it was fully away as Day 9 seemed to start bleeding again (quite clotted)

Seems fine during the night and starts randomly in morning.

Day 10 -12 same light bleeding / blood filled Cm

has anyone else had this happen? No idea what’s going on. Don’t know when AF started with everything being so start/stop so it’s hard to start ovulation testing again or BD-ing!!

Hey Mrs Mac!

Didnt want to read and run - it may be best to get in touch with your doctor?! Have you taken a test at all?

Hey Mrs Mac!

Didnt want to read and run - it may be best to get in touch with your doctor?! Have you taken a test at all?

Thanks for taking the time to reply, just wondered if anyone had this going on before. Currently 2 weeks from AF starting. (I did mean to call them so I’ll definitely do that...again)

I came off pill in august and had a 33 day cycle. then my next one I was bleeding the same as this on and off for 5 weeks (was calling dr every week and we were monitoring it - eventually got me in and done some checks - all fine and put it down to body getting used to being off pill) I found that cycle as 49 days with all the bleeding.
Next cycle was back to normal amount of bleeding and was 45 days.
Next cycle was 38 days
Now I’m at this cycle which I thought started on 12th March however can’t be sure what’s going on with stop/ start bleeding.
I done a test 2 weeks after I ovulated on 14/2 as previous cycle af stated 2 weeks after positive ovulation. Also done a couple after this incase testing too early & Done a frer yesterday and all strong negative.

Apart from the long bleeding, everything else is ok. No cramps or any signs that would cause me any concern.

confusing!

thanks again.

Could you have had an early miscarriage? I think if you can’t explain it away then go to the doctor <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->