Can anyone see a line? 6-9 DPO

Went to the loo before bed, then tested when I woke up 3 hours later.

I'm not holding out much hope tbh.

Did you cup collect or pee direct on stick?

I'd test in 2 days ...if you can wait that long. Boil up if you don't test on a full nights sleep x

pee direct. Does it make a difference?

Have some cheapies coming tomorrow I think?

Ok, so if I test again I should wait and then use a cup?

I'm so crap at this lol :dohh:

I'd use a cup next time yer also that way you can tell that your sample is strong if you have only had a couple of hours between trips ...

My pee cup said vodka vixen on it or something :rofl: (when TTC Caitlin)!

I can see a line with definite pinky tones! (Don't know that I would have seen it if you hadn't put the arrow there, but I'm convinced! Fingers crossed it darkens over the next couple of days, because if it doesn't, we all need our eyes tested!

Well that test was done almost 36 hours ago and the line is still there, just as strong. So not fading.

I think I'm just going to be really annoyed if AF shows up and I've been this nauseous.

Wobbs, love the cup :rofl: I might pee into a crystal decanter or something for giggles :rofl:

i can definatly see a line i really hope it is for u i bet u feel so excited good luck hun

Well that test was done almost 36 hours ago and the line is still there, just as strong. So not fading.

I think I'm just going to be really annoyed if AF shows up and I've been this nauseous.

Wobbs, love the cup :rofl: I might pee into a crystal decanter or something for giggles :rofl:
Took me ages to bin it :rofl: Obviously I would wash it :rofl: It was my OPK cup too lol

I can see a line hon good luck. Oh and love the pee cup conversation. I used one of those hot chocolate scoops with a handle on. Much less messy :rofl:

i can see something on the first one if i tip the laptop, but can deffo see a line in the second one..:hugs:

i see a linnneee, not sure if its pink or not like?? is it the superdrug tests?

Fingers crossed you get the result you want.I do see the line and reckon it has 'pinky hints ' .Cant wait to hear of any updates when you do another test x

Went to the loo before bed, then tested when I woke up 3 hours later.

I'm not holding out much hope tbh.

3 hours isn't enough, its FMU because the hormone can build up over 8 or so hours, not 3 :rofl: xx

I can see a line hon good luck. Oh and love the pee cup conversation. I used one of those hot chocolate scoops with a handle on. Much less messy :rofl:

Genuis, i never would have thought of that :)

I agree that 3 hours sleep doesn't really count as fmu. Good luck for todays :hugs: xx

yer if you look really close i could see a line hope it all goes well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->