Can anyone suggest a Fetal Heart Doppler?

Perseids

Reaction score
Hi!

My OH and I are looking into buying a fetal heart doppler to use. I've been looking on Ebay and there are many different kinds. It seems they go for around $50 or so. Can anyone suggest a brand or model of fetal heartbeat doppler that worked well for them?

Thanks!:flower:

I have the Angelsounds one for $20 off of eBay but I was 16 weeks when I got it some people are able to use it fairly early tho

But the one that many women on here have is the Sonoline B Doppler very popular

I have the sonoline b and find it great, first heard the heartbeat on it at 9w 2d.

I agree with the Angelsounds one - worked every time from about 13 weeks.

I was using the angelsounds from 12 weeks onwards, found hb every time x

I have a sonoline b paid $55 works great and heard HB at 10/11 weeks

Thank you so much for the replies - they are very helpful! :)

I have the sonoline B, even though i dont use it anymore as Im 32 weeks, It gave me great reassurance before I could feel LO's movement. Found HB at 11 weeks, didn't even try before that! Stopped using it around 24 weeks but definitely a great investment :)

The sonoline b was the BEST investment I've ever made during pregnancy. I don't remember how much it cost but it was absolutely the best investment I made during my last pregnancy. I used it with my last son and was able to find him starting around 9 weeks and every day thereafter! Highly, Highly, HIGHLY recommend. Super easy to use and put my mind at ease whenever I was having doubts. I will be using it again with this pregnancy when I get to that point :)

with my first i bought the angelsounds doppler, it worked ok, but is kind of big and bulky and hard to use. This time i splurged and got the Sonoline B, i LOVE IT!! worth every penny.

after this thread I'm going to buy a sonoline B Doppler! So excited for when I can use it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->