Can anyone with pcos help

robyn1990

Reaction score
Recently diagnosed with pcos
Have occasional stabbing pains in my ovaries normally, especially my right
Am 10 dpo and for the last week my ovaries have constantly hurt, cramping, sharp pains, even rhythmic sharp pains like my heartbeat for about half an hour at times, really painful
Just wondering if this is could mean anything
Thanks ladies xx

Hi Hun,

I've had a similar thing to you for the last 6months if not longer, was diagnosed with PCOS 2weeks ago. I mainly get the pain on my left side and during my ultrasound they noticed my left ovary was worse( more cysts) than my right so that was causing the pain.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My best guess is that it's probably a cyst. Maybe one that burst.

Hi

I had a scan to test for pcos as I have had cysts in the past and they run in my family so to speak as well as other issues down there.
They said maybe I have pcos but I refused to do the follow up tests because I'm still breastfeeding exclusively and just started giving my 11 month old food. So I do not want to take the medicines.
I started to wonder if the cysts are from me breastfeeding and my body trying to start up ovulation because I have 3 kids conceived naturally accidently but wanted.
I have never actually tried to conceive if that makes sense and I'm only trying now because I want two close together. Otherwise I'd wait until after breastfeeding.
I get regular cycles since baby was 5 months old and that's pretty good being she is exclusively breastfed.
I get sometimes 2-3 days difference in af coming but I ovulate most of the time also.
I would say take what they say with a grain of salt
Unless you have hormone tests showing a big problem a few cysts could be hormonal and depends what time in the cycle they scan you.
Some people have pcos one month and gone the next... so not really pcos.
I'm taking macca root supplements and vitex from end af for 15 days I can't say it's changed anything but I don't think it's made anything worse.
As I said I'm breastfeeding and hormones are a mess during this time so could be why I have some cysts and pain. But vitex and macca help naturally level out hormones without adding hormones to your body.
I'd recommend reading about it. Also I take macca instead of pregnancy tablets because macca is the real thing but the prego tablets are synthetic forms of the vitamins you want.
Try milk thistle I have heard it's good for cysts haven't tried it though as mine aren't much of a hassle
I do drink two table spoons of natural apple vinegar in the morning before anything and then as much water as I can chug down. Apple vinegar is high it potassium and apparently helps reduce cysts so I'd recommend that it's also very good for you.

So what to look into and speak to doc about ..... keeping in mind a lot of doctors would not know about natural things and doubt them or recommend metformin etc. But these drugs have been linked to babies with autism and once u start you kind of need to continue and it can make u dependent.
Apple vinegar. Everyday for around 3 months
Vitex
Macca root.
Milk thistle
Make sure it's organic and contains nothing but the above listed.
My vitex is only vitex and my macca is only macca there is no other ingredient.
Remember eat plenty of green vegetables
Cut out coffee and soy products they elevate estrogen which makes pcos worse or cysts worse also avoid fizzy.
Avoid plastic containers and drink as much water as you can.
If you can't cut out coffee I thought I couldn't but I had one coffee a day and sat to enjoy it then one every two days then none for a whole month I drank naturally green tea and a heap of things like cinnamon tea or ginger tea without caffeine and had like 5 hot drinks a day. Making sure they were good quality natural herbs.
And now I hhave a coffee maybe 4 times a month and just drink green tea or zataar tea
It's doable and if you need any advice or encouragement feel free to PM me

I have the pains too I have pcos was diagnosed 5 years ago I mainlybhave them on the left

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->