Can CM change from morning to night? (TMI)

Faylinameir

Finally PREGNANT! <3
Reaction score
let me start by saying that I just had my first normal period, the first time in my life :happydance::thumbup: (only took 15 years!) so this isn't normal for me.

On the 12th I started my flow, by the 18th it was just spotty. My temps were kinda all over during my period but that might have been due to not really sleeping at "normal" times, but this morning my temp dropped from around 97.70 to 96.99 . When I woke up my cm was sticky and high closed(?) pretty firm. 13 hours later my cervix felt soft, then almost firmed up while I was touching it? (I dunno if thats possible, maybe I was just tense? :haha: ) and some of my cm felt sticky while some of it, including what was on the toilet paper, was stretchy. My CM is yellow lately so its hard to tell if it was ewcm or not. but it would stretch, nothing as impressive as the google pics though :shrug:

Can your cm change that much in a day? We "had fun" anyways just incase but I'm curious. I'm just thrilled to finally have had a normal period at nearly 27. :happydance::happydance:

*edit* part of me wonders if it was arousal fluid but it didn't really look like it? who knows.

Definitely! My CM and cervix change through the day.

Yes! Even when I have a good amount of EWCM it comes out in spurts so I might have a lot in the morning and then not much till night. It also tends to dry up quickly after O. I gave up on monitoring my cervix because it feels different every time I check. Are you using OPKs (ovulation predictor kits)? I think it's a great way to get familiar with your cycle. Sounds like you are making great process!!! Good luck.

no opks, I've spent so much money over the years on ttc that I'm taking it easy. I'm taking my bbt and cervix/mucus checking. It's super sad to think I've been ttc for about 10 years and i'm just now having "normal" periods. I'm hoping this is going to be a normal from now on sorta thing :thumbup:
only downside is I've also experienced pms for the first time LOL :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->