Can/do lp length and temp patterns on CD1 change?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hi all...

Typical cycle: My temp will decrease anytime after 10dpo, but by 12dpo I will get a half degree drop that is above coverline and have spotting. Then, 13dpo it drops another half to below my coverline and I get full fledged AF.

Last cycle: My temp held 10-12dpo with spotting on 12 dpo. 13dpo I had a .1 temp RISE and still spotting. Then 14dpo, I got AF but my temp only dropped to 98.1 (still above my 97.8 cl). 15dpo (CD2), my temp dropped down to the usual 97.6 AF. I kept testing with HPTs because the period was 5 days (2 medium days, 1 light, then 2 days of spotting) which is abnormally light for me and I just wanted to make sure I kept pregnancy ruled it out.

This cycle: I had a colposcopy on 1dpo so I have been spotting since then. But I noticed that the spotting increased today and went from pink to red, but still isn't period level. I wouldn't even classify it as light bleeding. Tempwise, my temps increased 11dpo and are holding high. I'm 13dpo today and my temp is 98.6. I don't have a fever. I'm not sick. I check my temp throughout the day and feel fine.

So do you think that this (13 day lp instead of 12 and starting AF with a temp above 98 instead of 97.6ish) is my new norm? Tests are STARK WHITE bfns. I know there was some debate if I Oed on 4dpo, but my opks were stark white after O. Also, the positive opks, horniness level, cramping, and temp pattern compared to previous charts support O as marked. Can things just change like that?

My starting temp on day af starts have been different the last three months. Also it takes different number of days for my temp to really drop. My time I take it usually is within an hour or so but it depends since I wake up often throughout the night of i know it won't be two hours until I have to get up it may be taken earlier. I have discovered though that my lp appears to be 11 days and that dependent on my o date I can now guess when af will arrive. I have heard of lp can change by a little so going from 12 to a 13 I would say is normal. Good luck 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->