Can doctor prescribe me anything? Help asap please

B

Bubble_G

can doctor prescribe me something to regular my periods and can they check if i ovulate? Thanks need awnsers asap x

I think a Dr can give medication to help regulate periods...

https://www.ehow.co.uk/how_5672991_regulate-cycle-birth-control-pills.html

As for ovulation, do you chart? Using OPK's and charting temps is a good way to tell if you are ovulating... xx

I'm sure someone else will be able to answer with more details, but i didnt wanna R&R xx

I dont know about prescriptions but as babylove said you can tell if you are ovulating by charting. Have a look at online fertility friend, there is a free version and you need a thermometer which you take your temp as soon as you wake up in the morning. You dont need opks for it as it can tell if you ovulate by your temperature and CM. HTH

Provera is used to regulate your period. I have been on it for the past few months due to extremely irregular periods. I am on 10mg and take the 1st ten days of each month. My doctor confirmed that it is safe to take while trying to conceive. I recently had a blood test (on day 21) to see if I am ovulating (currently waiting on the results). Make an appointment with your OBGYN.

I used to have periods around 4/5 months a time. At the time I didnt think anything of it but when I asked the doctor he put me on a pill. I took it for 3 months then I got fed up of having one every two 23weeks, Since then its settled its self out to be exactly every 5 weeks. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->