Can DTD too much cause no semen to come out? Help!

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
Sorry for the tmi question, I just don't quite know what this means.

Me and hubby dtd this morning, and when I got up there was no wetness or leakage like normal. I'm confused he did finish shall we say, but nothing there?!
Not sure if I should ask him-it would reàlly kill the passion!

Am I working him too hard in the bedroom?! We have been dtd most days this week, which is more than usual.

Help!

That depends on his age and recovery time, however, it is possible for men to O with little to no semen.

I understand from others that yes, they require time to 'recharge the stocks' I have heard that if there is any doubt on the semen, to only DTD every second day. This should be fine as the semen should survive for approx 3+ days...

He's 39. It was 30 something hours since the last time we dtd and was lots there then.
That's not too close to last time. Confused! :-(
Could this indicate low sperm count?

No, definitely not indicative of a low sperm count unless you're talkin about DTD too often ;) My husband is 43. They need time to recharge. If they DTD every single day, they will not produce fresh sperm. That's what my TTC book says anyway. Take a rest, date, do lots of foreplay and take it from there!

Talk to him about it. You could make a joke like, "Usually it comes gushing out of me. I think my cervix ate it!" Hahahahaaha idk! I would not worry about it killing the passion. Of course if he seems concerned about it, he can have a semen test done at the docs. It is really simple.

Since me and my mate talk about everything he tells me after about round 2 that he sometimes gets the feeling but nothing comes out so he's dry lol but let it build up for a day and he will be fine.and not to much foreplay as i researched that bacterial in a womans mouth can kill the swimmers also.

Me and my partner always discuss things in depth, every now and then if we Dtd two or three times a day he will O but nothing comes out. Relax is all I can suggest xx

I talked to him about it. It all makes sense now-silly man has been on some stupid juicing diet for 5 days now, on top of that he has been exercising twice a day, and we have been dtd every day.

I thought he'd been eating a proper meal at lunch! I didn't realise that's all he was flipping 'eating'

What a loon. I have made him eat properly now.

Glad you got it figured out! BUt also, doing it more often can cause smaller volume. We dtd twice the day before ovulation. THe first time a ton of stuff came out, the second time he was really tired and only a little came out (he told me...I guess they can feel how much comes out) I think it's pretty normal if you are dtd a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->