Can excess cm be a sign of pregnancy?

erinlynnak

Reaction score
This was the first month I got ewcm. My husband and I chose not to temp or use opks this month because it was stressing me out. I've never had ewcm before this month. I had it Sunday/mostly Monday. Starting Tuesday I stated lotion cm. But I've never had so much! Anyone ever have that happen? I'm assuming I am 4dpo.

Hi, this is my first month TTC so I'm not an expert but I have had big clumps of CM today (sorry - TMI).

I'm not sure but I think I'm 2 or 3 DPO. Also had lower backache and menstrual cramps for two days, which I never get, so I don't think it's Ovulation..

Good luck!

If it's weird for you, it may be a good sign! :thumbup:

I've had loads of it too, and have never ever had it before! I'm kind of NTNP so idk how many dpo I am but I'm testing within the next week or so to find out! Xx

I was wondering the same thing myself... My period is 5 days late. (We had a couple oops moments last month...) Usually, before my period, things are pretty dry, but I've had a medium-to-large amount of white, creamy cm every day for the past week or so. I hope you get your BFP!

Lots of various types of cm was a sign for me this pregnancy. I had lots of ewcm around O and that was unusual for me and then 3-4 dpo I had a ton of thick white cm. Looking back I think my hormones all "clicked" that cycle as I had acne and lots of other fun hormonal effects too. Good luck!

It was for me. I had some serious amounts of cm when I was pregnant. TONS of it, which is quite unusual for me after Oing.

Oh ladies your responses give me hope! I'm 6dpo so I'm not testing yet, but I'm getting acne which almost never happens! I still have cm but not as much. But still lotion like. And one of my nipples/areola is way darker than the other! Oh �������� please be a bfp!

i had a lot of discharge as well, i wont call it CM but certainly a lotiony discharge

Im 17 weeks

I didn't get a lot of discharge until 5 weeks along with my kids.

With Sophie it went:

OV: egg white
1DPO: egg white
2DPO: watery
3DPO: watery
4DPO: creamy
5DPO: creamy (mild cramps)
6DPO-12DPO: dry (strong cramps, low hard cervix)
13DPO: sticky (strong cramps, positive HPT)

About 8 days later the excessive watery CM started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->