Can Femaprin STOP Working?

Heather Dawn

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'm on my fourth cycle of Femaprin, and I've also been taking YS Royal Jelly and Propolis for about a month now (two teaspoons a day on an empty stomach, which I started on about CD2 or CD3 of THIS cycle). Last month, I had a perfect 29-day cycle (after about four months of really long, irregular ones - which, themselves, came after a year or so of VERY regular cycles that were about 31 days long) so I figured that the Femaprin had kicked in (especially since it requires at least 90 days to start working, and that was my 90-day mark, give or take). I was SO happy.

However, this month I think it has stopped working and I'm trying not to panic. It's CD31, and not even a hint of AF in sight. I refuse to even entertain the serious thought that I could actually be pregnant, because it seems too good to be true - so my concern is that the Femaprin stopped working or that maybe the Royal Jelly has caused a disruption.

Any suggestions? After last month, I was feeling so encouraged and positive, but now I'm very sure that my chance of pregnancy have been derailed.

(Maybe my cycle is just getting back to the ORIGINAL 31-day schedule that it was on before it went wonky for a few months - which I believe was due to work stress that has now been entirely alleviated.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->