can get so agitated and frustrated so easily now!!

BabyUrq

Reaction score
for the past week or two...i imagine due to third trimester and being over emotional with mood swings...i have been getting so agitated and frustrated over the smallest things....it doesn't take much to get on my nerves or make me mad....and frustrated is the worse feeling!! ur kinda stuck in the middle of a dilemma but you have no idea what the dilemma is!!!

for example, driving home the other day....we live in a suburb type area right now and all of the houses have the same shape...split level....not even the same layouts like you would find in some smaller areas...just all rectangular split levels about the same size and all the same shape....and for some reason that really annoyed me for the entire drive....(i don't actually have anything against that kind of house or the neighborhoods...our last house was a split level just like them)...i was just really agitated!!

and today i'm super frustrated....my parents visited for the weekend and although it was a very good weekend with them, there were little things that i can't even point out that really frustrated me...they left this morning and i'm left feeling frustrated!!

stupid third trimester emotions!!!:wacko:

Haha oh this made me laugh so much coz it totally me...

Forget talking about politics or anything with me right now coz I just get angry lol like really irrationally angry..

Our local government just did the budget and are complaining There's not much money to go round ... However they allocated 500million to sound deadening a church near our airport coz it was too noisy inside...

500 mil!!!! Like omg that made me furious ... Dunno why coz its not like its my money (well other then the tax I pay) but it annoyed me so much I could scream...lol

Damn hormones

I'm exactly the same. Do you ladies know whether you are having a boy or girl?

I don't know what I'm having but I'm convinced its a boy cos I'm so hormonal. I was way more chilled out when pregnant with my DD.

we don't know what we're having...we want a surprise...well i want a surprise...hubby would love to know what it is but i won't let him hehe....

that definitely is an interesting theory though....i'm sure there must be an old wives tale somewhere that says something about emotions and hormones lol

i went for a few weeks where i was a bit more emotional...and now its frustration...takes very little....lol

I'm the same. One day I could cry at the drop of a hat the next I could murder someone.

When are you due so I can keep an eye out for what you have?

Well I'm having a girl and I'm the same way!!

DH chewing his gum, having a window open while driving, my belly bumping into anything... I will literally freak out with frustration. Like I'm at the end of my rope!

Hopefully it ends when the baby comes, I know I'm such a drama queen right now... But who knows what the postpartum hormones will be like! Ahh!

I'm the same. One day I could cry at the drop of a hat the next I could murder someone.

When are you due so I can keep an eye out for what you have?

i'm due june 14th....but honestly i'm hoping to go anytime now...i think it would be awesome to go this weekend :shrug:...i'd still have a june baby (too many may birthdays/events in both of our families) and i think i'm definitely ready....plus doc's given the go ahead!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->