Can I ask an intrusive question to anyone with debt?....

quite a bit atm i have... (roughly)
next account £220
isme £150
studio £350
woolworths £300??
very £350
credit card £400 (although my sister owes £200 of it)

none of them are maxed and i have other credit which is fully available, £200 overdraft which i dont tend to use and 3 other catalogues. Im currently trying to get rid of it all as i owe my mum alot of money (about £2000 ish in total) and have a baliffs debt which im clearing too which is about £500.

DH has a loan from before we were married can't remember how much but he pays £84 a month and it will be paid off in the summer, never again!

We have a credit card we sometimes dip into but it's always paid off at the end of the month, never pay interest.

Then it's just my student debt, I have the undergraduate loans so I don't really count that as 'normal' debt because I only have to pay that back when I'm earning enough so it's not a debt to really worry about. But I have a loan out for my masters and although a career development loan it is still a bank loan, that is about £6000 I think although my employer will hopefully be giving me some money towards it which I will use to reduce it. I have been successful with employment utilising my degree since going to uni so don't begrudge the debt. Thankfully my husband didn't go to uni lol!

I think about 3 grand total :) hoping to be debt free by the end of the year ! It is just little things like next debt etc :/
I'm not too fussed about it right now tbh, as my ex left me with some stick from unpaid council tax ( i didn't know about it) and i have a CCJ :( it has been paid off for about 3 years but as far as i am aware i am screwed credit wise :(

2000 overdraft
1100 credit card
1600 with catalgoues........

and then the mortgage.

Our mortgage is the only thing we have.

Cars were both bought in cash.

We both went to uni, but never needed loans.

We are lucky enough to have secure well-paid jobs.

Same as us
No debt apart from mortgage thankfully
We dont buy anything unless we have the money!!
X

Kind of pointless posting to say you don't have any debt isn't it really lol ? (Meaning it doesn't really help the op any lol)

I used to have a large overdraft, credit cards, next account that totaled about 6,000 but it's all been paid off now (redundancy) we also own our car outright so just the mortgage. If I never got made redundant I reckon it would have taken another year to clear the debt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->