Can I have a moan?

purapura

Reaction score
It's my first moan here... So please excuse me :)

So here I go: I had bad SPd while pregnant, which despaired imidiatly after birth, but it's back now and it's really dificult with a 3 month old baby, especially as I love holding him on my arms. I find it dificult walking and pushing the pram, and wearing him mademy pain even worse...
He used to nap 4-5 hours a day and now he will nap only 2.5-3 hours a day if I"m lucky... So no rest...

He is such a wonderful little boy, and I just feel so sad that I can't give him more attention because of my pains :(

That is it! Moan is over :)

Sounds not nice :( Can you be referred for physio? I've heard of support things that you wrap around your hips to help too,not sure if your GP would be able to refer you to physio and if physio might be able to help with getting one of these?

Although you may have tried these things in which case im talking rubbish, so have a hugs ((hugs)) and hopefully things will ease sooner rather than later xx

Sounds not nice :( Can you be referred for physio? I've heard of support things that you wrap around your hips to help too,not sure if your GP would be able to refer you to physio and if physio might be able to help with getting one of these?

Although you may have tried these things in which case im talking rubbish, so have a hugs ((hugs)) and hopefully things will ease sooner rather than later xx

I went to see the Gp regards the SPD and was only told " it should go away soon" as during r
Pregnancy, they are not helpfull at all :(

I went to see the Gp regards the SPD and was only told " it should go away soon" as during r
Pregnancy, they are not helpfull at all :(

What a wanker! You do have the right to go and basically demand a referral to physiotherapy, especially if it's impacting on your life and ability to care for your wee one :( docs aren't the experts, we're slowly learning this too unfortunately, you do have to tell them their job sometimes. If not, is there any other doctors at the surgery you can ask to see? or another surgery near you? Also, a lot of (well, here, in scotland) GP surgeries do a "self referral" system for physio, you could even ask receptionist about that as a possibility? Its no good being in pain especially looking after a small kiddie, and you shouldnt have to put up with it either because some GP doesnt want to put in a simple referral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->