Can I have your opinion please!

perfectangels

Reaction score
ok I very confused now. I thought I got what looked like a positive on cd20 but then on cd21 it got lighter, then on cd22 it was also looking positive. Now I'm on cd24 and still getting this:

1st pic is cd23 (yesterday)
2nd pic is cd22
3rd pic is cd20
Last 2 pics have the latest test (todays & previous)

Attachments

• Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 36
I'd go with the first positive result, as after your surge LH can vary. Good luck, hope you got the bd'ing in!! :dust:

(looks to me like cd 20 is your first pos)

Thanks, we :sex: on cd19,cd20,cd21,cd24 so I hope that was enough, should we still :sex: more? and if so how much longer just to be on the safe side? thanks again.

meant to say, that if it was positive on cd20 i should ovulate 24-48 hrs later? my temp rise was on cd21. take a look at my ffchart if you want. Or would I ovulate that night before my temp rise? I temp every morning the same time each day.

Id say you O'd between the 20th and 21st. Thats plenty of Bding hopefully you've caught the eggy! To be safe it wouldnt hurt another day ya never know... thats what I tried to do this cycle since I wasnt temping. Fxed :dust:

these opks are so darn confusing! I was cramping the past couple of days, so fingers crossed! we :sex: both in the am/pm on cd24 and I used a softcup afterwords. I think that will count for today. Well I'll keep you updated. How are you?

I meant to say that my ffchart detected ovulation on cd20 or cd22. i didnt have :sex: on cd22 or cd23! So if i did ovulate on cd22 would the :spermy: still be alive on them days that i didnt have :sex:? I used a softcup on cd21. sorry to ask so many questions. I just have no one to talk to about these kinds of things. So thats why I ask the ladies on here. Thanks again for everything!

I meant to say that my ffchart detected ovulation on cd20 or cd22. i didnt have :sex: on cd22 or cd23! So if i did ovulate on cd22 would the :spermy: still be alive on them days that i didnt have :sex:? I used a softcup on cd21. sorry to ask so many questions. I just have no one to talk to about these kinds of things. So thats why I ask the ladies on here. Thanks again for everything!

hi hun , i looked on google and see u can wear the cup for up to 12 hours .sperm can live up to 5 days in the cup well thats wat i read., and all the little swimmers would leave and go in the tubes waiting for the egg, so it looks good to me for u hun,, sorry i cant help more ,, xx

For all I know, it's better to be mistakenly early than to be mistakenly late, so good luck!! :flower:

This actually happened to me too this cycle hun. I had plenty of BD leading up to O, and even BD'ed 24 hours before O. I hope I caught the egg. The chances are pretty good though!! All it takes is one :spermy:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->