Can I join use after a stillbirth?

sammie13s

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm Sammie. Been on this group for many years although it's been along time since I posted. Bit of background. I had a daughter at 29 weeks that was severely growth restricted and she passed away at 9 days old. I then fell pregnant with my son a year later and the same complications happened. At 29 weeks I gave birth to my beautiful 1lb2oz sleeping baby boy.
I do already have 2 healthy children. Katie is 11 and Nathan is 6. Same father. My first marriage. Lucy and Bradley was with my partner of 4 years. We split nearly 2 years ago and I'm with a wonderful man called Mathew. He has no children so the need to have them is a big thing for him. I'm the most fertile person ever and we have tried to conceive for 4 months and to be honest I'm quiet shocked it hasn't happened yet. We have questioned if he has fertility problems but I can't see this as he's a healthy 27 year old. I'm 32. Don't normally fall for younger men ha. Anyway we have bedded twice a day for 2 weeks straight and were praying this is our month. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not scared to death because of what happened to Lucy and Bradley and Matthew is fully aware that we might not take a baby home but I can't deny the love of my life a baby. He is amazing with my two and I just no he will be a wonderful father. So I'm cautiously creeping in on the two week wait xxx

:hugs: Welcome back, and so sorry to hear of your losses! I am willing to bet that you have nothing to worry about with your new partner and any children you may conceive with him. :)

I'm in the same boat as far as being surprised that my regular over-fertility hasn't taken hold yet. We had a CP on cycle 5 and are now in the TWW for cycle 6. But things do tend to start slowing down a bit at this age!

Have you started a TTC journal yet? I'd love to follow, if you have.

Hi lovie. Thankyou. No I haven't. How do I do one of those. Fingers crossed this is your month xxx

Thanks, and you, too!

There is an area of the forums for posting TTC journals here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->