Can I join you guys please:)

Debbie1975

Reaction score
Hi Everyone:)

Well im 37 and me and my partner have been TTC for the past 4 months.
I have 4 children by a previous relationship and he has no kids of his own.
We both work me part time him full time and i would dearly love another baby but not sure if it will happen for us:(
He has a accident 7 years ago and was told that in one testical sorry for the TMI that he may not be able to have kids.
And due to me age im thinking can i get pregnant again?
Would be wonderful to join you guys if thats ok:)
Im 11 DPO today and just tested with a clear blue digi not pregnant so sure im out this month.
Thanks for reading.
Debbie x

37 is not too late. I had my first at 37! Sending hugs and baby dust xxx

Hi hun are you late for the :witch: Digi are not as sensitive as other tests hun so possibly a bit early to test.

Try again in a few days with FMU remember you are not out until the :witch: shows her ugly face.

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Hi! I'm 37 and have 4 kids as well. My DH and I havent ttc since my twins 12 years ago so I honestly have no idea if we waited too long or not. This is our 2nd month ttc. I'm temping and using preseed. I'm currently 4dpo.

You are not out until the ole witch shows!!!

Thank you for the replys:)

Well im now 12dpo getting cramps aswell so im sure AF is on her way:(
The strange thing is at 9dpo i took a answer test from the chemist and im sure i saw a faint second line but now i think i must have been seeing things.
If AF is not here by tomorrow i will test again using first response but not holding out much hope.
Also got to take my 10 year old to the hospital this morning he has a bad eye infection that does is not clearing up:(
Debbie x

Hi Everyone:)

Well im 37 and me and my partner have been TTC for the past 4 months.
I have 4 children by a previous relationship and he has no kids of his own.
We both work me part time him full time and i would dearly love another baby but not sure if it will happen for us:(
He has a accident 7 years ago and was told that in one testical sorry for the TMI that he may not be able to have kids.
And due to me age im thinking can i get pregnant again?
Would be wonderful to join you guys if thats ok:)
Im 11 DPO today and just tested with a clear blue digi not pregnant so sure im out this month.
Thanks for reading.
Debbie x

I hope you don't mind me responding and joining in? I will be 37 in about one month and my partner and I are trying ttc. I have a 12 year old and he does does not have any, so we would really like to have a bubba together. Ever since we decieded to ttc I have had no period :-(. Just 3 weeks after seeing a herbalist, bingo..hopefully I'm back in the running for a bibba for us.

I hope that we all can feel we have someone we can talk to on here to help support each other.

I hope that you two have great success..what a joy for both of you xo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->