Can i join you pls???

mossip

Reaction score
Hiya i've come ova from ttc as my partner has decided he wants to wait till he has a better job so can i pls stay here? :) xx

Welcome, sounds like this is the place for you. :)

hi hun
welcome to wtt - come and join the nutters :haha:
Hope you dont have to wait too long

xx

You're more than welcome to stay here! The more the merrier! Do you know approx when you plan ttc or is it completely up in the air? Will it be baby #1 for you? xxxx

Thank you.
were wtt for our 1st and Its completely in the air. We went to the fs in sep then in december he changed his mind!!, He hates his job and also suffers from epilepsy which is also another factor. I've told him time and time again that its not gonna happen over night but still nothing.

Neva mind im sure 1 day he'll come round :) xx

I'm sure it will come round super fast. These men seem to change their minds at the drop of a hat! Well good luck to you and i look forward to seeing your posts in here over the coming months. Lovely to have you on board!xxxxxx

My ttc journal has been transfered ova coz im to lazy to start another 1 :haha:.
Its so nice not to have the pressure on me but i'll gladly welcome it back wen the time comes :) xxx

Welcome!

I think when my hubby decides the time is right I am going to get him to sign a contract so he cant go back on it lol!

xx

Lol that sounds like a great idea. I think i'll try that lol xxx

Welcome to WTT :) what are men like lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back