Can i join you?

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:) Hello, my name is Kat and im 19, Been with my partner for nearly 5 years and we have a son together.

Ive had very messed up cycles since coming off BCP and we've decided to wait it out. I've tried to seek medical advice but because of my age they wernt interested.:wacko:

So, I'm guessing its just not meant to be for now. So i have my mind set to other things instead.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::flower:

Welcome to WTT :wave:

Hope everything smoothens out for you soon! Just welcomed you to August WTT Girlies too ;)

:hugs:

Hi again
hope your cycles return to normal soon
though i think its unfair of doc to refuse medical help because of age
how long have you been of bcp
id give it max 3 months to regulate if not see a different GP they can prescribe clomid to help your cycles regulate
when i was in ttc i read alot of girls using herbal remedies to help regulate there cycles such as agnus cactus if thats something you would look into xxx

Hi again
id give it max 3 months to regulate if not see a different GP they can prescribe clomid to help your cycles regulate
when i was in ttc i read alot of girls using herbal remedies to help regulate there cycles such as agnus cactus if thats something you would look into xxx

Been off it nearly 6 months and ive tried agnus castus vitamin b 6 prenatal vitamins soy isoflavones, you name it haha. Currentely on a vitamin B complex/wellwoman/fish oil.
:wacko::wacko::wacko:
I'll get there eventually.

Hi again

Been off it nearly 6 months and ive tried agnus castus vitamin b 6 prenatal vitamins soy isoflavones, you name it haha. Currentely on a vitamin B complex/wellwoman/fish oil.
:wacko::wacko::wacko:
I'll get there eventually.

oh my good there was me thinking you just came off it i would defo see a different doc if its been six months they should help you i think its wrong to judge because of your age, i had the same i was 18 when was preg with my son 19 with my daughter im 22 now and still get it dont take it

you deserve a child docs should want to help especially after 6 months

good luck x :hugs:

Hey :hi: welcome to WTT! I hope your cycles settle down soon, I know of many people who had to wait a year for theirs to regulate so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about at this stage! I would defo go to another doctor though you have the same right as any other woman no matter how old you are! Good luck! xxx

@Selina: Yeah i know chick..i had oliver at 17 and i never got criticized once, except all the old ladies glaring at me with my beautiful bump but i got plenty of smiles too :p
I dont think i can transfer to another doctor as my health centre has merged all the general practitioners in my area and i'll end up seeing the same people....The female doctors in my practice are all quite judgemental. I think i just need to try and wait and persevere. Its a shame though, sometimes answers as to why to help..But i cant do anything so i just need to hang on now :(

DJ: I was only on it for 2 months so im not sure it would take that long for me to be sorted out but heyy everyones different right?? Id just comee of BCP when i fell pregnant instantly with oliver which was a shock!

I saw a nurse last week about my asthma and I mentioned we were going to TTC and you should have seen her face! She looked horrified and I'm 22. I think they should just keep their judgements to themselves, and treat everyone the same regardless of age. I guess you are always going to get people like that though! xx

While I agree that medical assistance should not be based on age, it could very well be that this doc is taking a wait-and-see approach as the TS is still quite young. It's not that abnormal to still have some abnormal cycles when you are in your teens, just coming of BCP... your cycles may regulate themselves today or tomorrow or in a few weeks or a few months. My Doc has said before when I have asked her about certain things (ie breast reduction) to wait until I was in my twenties because my body was still growing and she felt that we should wait to see what my body would do. I am very grateful that she did that as a year or two later I feel great about those issues and they have resolved themselves. :)

@ts: If this really bothers you and you do not want to wait I would definitely go back and ask what can be done to figure out why your cycles aren't normal yet. Otherwise though I would just wait it out... our bodies are pretty incredible and I certain am your body will work everything out in time. :hugs:

Hey welcome to wtt :) I came off bcp last july and my cycles r all over the place. Think I'm about cd70 at the moment, its doing my head in! Xxxx

Hi and welcome honey! I think its a disgrace that your doc isn't interested because of your age! I hope it gets sorted soon. Lovely to have you here xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->