• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Can i make Neocate up in advance?hi

hedgewitch

Loving every day!!!
Reaction score
hi all,
well Aggie has been on the neocate for 5 days now doing it 50/50 with her follow on milk, so tomorrow i am going to be doing the milk 60/40, anyways tonight she has only taken 4oz instead of her usual 7oz so i'm a bit worried she is going to be up in the night and boiling a kettle etc and cooling it down at ridiculous o clock doesn't appeal to me at all, so can i make bottles up in advance and store in the fridge like you would with "normal" formula :hugs: thanks girls

ive heard that children on these type of milk take in less... not sure, but i know someone on here uses it... and i think they make it advance....

i personally have never made milk in advance but thats just me...

Yup, I always make night bottles in advance and leave them in the fridge then zapp at silly oclock at night!

Dont worry to much about the drop in intake, it does happen to most when they move over to Neocate. In our case we are just increasing back now (although todays a bad day and shes only drinking 2.5-3oz :dohh:)

They can still thrive on a surprisingly small amount! Nim gained weight even taking just 12-16oz a day from 2 months until now - shes 4 motnhs and takes about 4oz per feed, but if you look on the tub thats actually right for her age. Its very high calorie

Ps well done with persevering and getting her taking 50/50 :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"