Can I possibly stop the implantation process if I were doing something like 4 wheelin

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
I am kinda new to this but we are not trying and not preventing to start off with...but could I possibly have stopped the implantation process if fertilization took place if I went on a rough 4 wheeling ride and by rough I mean major jumps and coming off the seat and coming down pretty darn hard, and after the 4 wheeling ride there I was very sore in my uterus especially in one spot. But I went on the trip the 25th, 26th, and 27th and I "believe" I ovulated on the 23rd of may. Sorry if I am being confusing so my main question is can doing something that rough after fertilization but in between implantation cause the egg to die or not implant? Also I had a miscarriage last cycle and I ovulated super late in this this cycle on day 22.

Some other things that are happening right now is I am at 7dpo and I am having pretty noticable af cramps, but they are very low like down toward my cervix it feels like, and it feels like alot of pressure down there right now...

Hi! I don't think that anything could really prevent the process of implantation. I am not expert but I would say no.

Thank you for replying I felt like I was asking such a stupid question!

Oh no don't feel like that. The only stupid question is the one that does not get asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->