Can I see your CD8 OPKs!?

breakingdawn

Reaction score
This seems way too early to almost be positive! It seems like I normally O on CD13/14. What in the world? Sadly, the only pains I've felt are from my right side which is my bad side (no tube there from a previous ectopic). :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 11
Very close but still negative test tomorrow and see xx

Yeah, I know it's negative I'm just shocked it's already so visible. Doesn't seem right...

Well, CD11 is here. Testing for O in a few hours. I really don't expect to see a positive just yet. I think it is still too early. I am having a lot of gas today which is causing cramps. But most of the pain I feel when it settles is mostly my right side still. I strongly feel like that is where the egg is coming from this month. Which sucks! It would have been nice to O on Mother's Day and end up with a BFP because DD #2 was born ON Father's Day of 2012!!

Nothing doing yet..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1
The day before Mother's Day. . .

Attachments

• IMG_4993-1.jpg
    IMG_4993-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 5
Heart broken. My opk is at its peak on CD13.. And I'm in bed with the worst stomach flu of my life. :( The test line showed up before even the control line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
Did you get some bd in yeSt hun? If so you should still be covered... Good luck!

Yes, we did yesterday and the day before that and a couple of days before that. So 3 tries in my fertile week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->