Can I still be pregnant??

Shannon95

Reaction score
Hi. I've been on the depo injection just over a year + 7months, I haven't had any periods or any affetcs apart from discharge. For a couple of months now I've been taking some antibioitcs for my toe injection, however I've been taking them but not as much as I'm supposed to. About a mont ago now, I was getting really bad pains in my belly and lower back but I never thought anything off it but 3 weeks ago after me and my boyfriend had sex I noticed blood in my knickers and it stung when I went for a wee, so I took a wee sample into doctors and without the doctor seeing the results he said it was a water infection just by how it sounded so since then I was taking some antibiotics for that, also since then the pains have gotton worse and I've been getting pregnany symtoms such as feeling bloated all the time, saw boobs and they feel heavier, feeling sick, not eating as much as I used to and some smells and looking at foods make me feel sick as well. I done a pregnancy test on saturday a clear blue one and it came back negative, however on tuesday morning I done 2 cheap ones and they both had a faint line, first one had a more seeable line but disappeared about a couple of mins and 2nd one I had to hold up at the light and tilt it to see it. So obviously I thought I was. So last night I felt really really sick and couldn't sleep cos I was uncomfortable because my belly was really bloated, this morning I took a wee sample down to doctors and it came back negative, however I'm still not convinced I'm not pregnant. Could I still be pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->