can i still get a bfp this month?

Bambi2011

Reaction score
Im 15dpo today. No after as of yet and no pre after symptoms either. I had planned on waiting till Friday to test but my oh got too excited (its our first month etc)and bought a test. It was bfn. So disappointed:-( am i out for this month??

Im 15dpo today. No after as of yet and no pre after symptoms either. I had planned on waiting till Friday to test but my oh got too excited (its our first month etc)and bought a test. It was bfn. So disappointed:-( am i out for this month??

Honey your not out untill the witch shows...keeping my fingers crossed!!:flower:

God i hope so, would be amazing. I think its just heartening to see a bfn even though you know it's likely you Will have more than a few before getting your bundle. I just didn't expect it would be so sad. Really hoping ye are right. Roll on an after free week and a more positive test result on Friday.

Best of luck to ye two aswell :)

God i hope so, would be amazing. I think its just heartening to see a bfn even though you know it's likely you Will have more than a few before getting your bundle. I just didn't expect it would be so sad. Really hoping ye are right. Roll on an after free week and a more positive test result on Friday.

Best of luck to ye two aswell :)

Hey,

Its really tempting to get impatient when you first start TTC. Me and OH have been trying for 4/5 months and its not until this cycle that I realised it was damaging my chances testing so often because everytime i saw a BFN, I'd acknowledge that as something that upsets me and it can mess up the fine balancing act which is our hormones!

I know how you feel, I'm 21dpo and no AF as yet, which is V unusual for me. Here is wishing you the best of luck on your TTC journey and lots of babydust to you.

:thumbup:

SquigglesHull - I'm in the same boat as you.
approx 23 dpo ish -- 2 neg tests.
Been off birth control since end of July.

I'm 16dpo and a bfn this am. Its our first month ttc and I hoped we would be lucky :) its ok though. I need to stress about it less, but I don't know how!

SquigglesHull & cc117 is it normal for ye to have such long cycles. Its my first month off bc so my body could be adjusting. Did it take long for you cycles to regulate or have they not at all yet?

SquigglesHull & cc117 is it normal for ye to have such long cycles. Its my first month off bc so my body could be adjusting. Did it take long for you cycles to regulate or have they not at all yet?

I think everyone is different. But my first cycle was 33 days, then 34 days. #3 off birth control has been 49 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->