Can I swap my sisters?

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
my sisters know the heartache me and my hubby have been threw, she nos weve gt along wait ahead of us waiting for our tests results so when my mum told her she been to a psycic and the psycic told her that i will have a baby soon, my sister started telling my mum she shouldnt have told me and given me false hope!!
its ok for her she has 2 kids of her own and she comes out with something like that. i might be a sceptic but its just a little bit of hope we like to hold on to.

i feel like my family really dont care or aint intrested. the only one whos remotly bothered is my mum and shes clinging to all hope. both sisters aint exactly being helpful or supportive they sit in silence on the fone nt rele tlking... my dad hasnt even contacted me since i came outta hospital...
sorry 4 the rant but i feel like all my hope and positive thoughts have gone coz i keep getting pulled down by them

:hug:

I think it's important to have hope. I don't have any sisters myself, but my SIL is sometimes a bit of a busy body. I am really grateful to have her in my life most of the time, but sometimes I just want her to keep out of stuff.

Hi Tracie, that's really hard. I wish your whole family could be supportive of your situation, especially in during this hard time. My only suggestion is to hold on to your faith, whatever that may be, as hard as you can. We all are praying for the best for you.

Tracie - Im so so sorry your sister is behaving like this!! Im Shocked and Horrified she could say such a thing!! Have you told her how much a comment like that hurt you!!
Don't listen to her, your mum sounds like a lovely person.

Try and stay strong and positive.

BIG :hug:

Kerry xxx

How could your sister say such a thing? :hugs:

I think people who have never had a bad time ttc, can never understand what it's like to want a baby so much, and go through everything you have gone through, and still have hope. You are so strong, and don't you ever forget it.

:hugs::hugs:

You poor thing!!!

Family especially make it hard even when they are coming from a good place... i think i've posted a few times about my lot and they can be dreadful- rude, insulting and obnoxious.. its hard keeping it in sometimes how hard it hits you...

Sending :hug::hug::hug:

You can always talk here.. hoping you get a :bfp: asap.......

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->