General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

FF has given me quite the high score of pregnancy signs. Apparently a score of 70+ makes you 5x as likely to be pregnant than a score below 70. Fascinating.
IMG_0295.jpeg

hmmm I wouldn't trust my body not to play tricks, personally. Some of my most convincing symptoms where when I was ttc. I'll never forget the one time (wait maybe I wasn't ttc yet but was hopeful) that my boobs hurt SO bad...worse than they ever have. In fact I don't even remember the hurting that bad when actually pregnant. That may or may not have also been the time I thought my taste was off because my milk tasted funny but it just turned out my milk was bad :rofl:

Anyway you're definitely still in with a chance! I just don't trust symptom spotting. fx that temp goes back up!

Gigs fair enough haha. Love the milk story. I always smell milk before I pour, I drank bad milk once as a kid and ever since then I don’t trust it until it proves itself :rofl:

Temp barely budged this morning and BFN 11dpo. Spotting started up last night, very minimal but enough to notice. I have a feeling it’s gonna be a no.

I checked my progesterone against my better judgement, and it’s still 14, which is close to the highest it’s been this luteal phase (15). I have simply added to the confusion, and have no choice but to proceed with the screaming. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->