Can i tap into your knowledge ladies!

fluffy

Mum to 1
Reaction score
Ok, i seem to have a longish cycle approx 49 days (i was hoping they may have returned to normal by now, but nope apparently not! :hissy:)

Anyway... I dont temp so dont have definate ovulation date but am thinking it must be this week sometime as have a little CM and BBs seem to be getting fuller, my first question is would we be best to BD everyday or every other day so we dont miss out? ( iread on here somewhere that older :spermy: kill new :spermy:

And secondly should i look for anymore Ov symptoms to give me a clearer idea?

Many thanks you knowledgable lot

we bd everyday, i have read in lots of places that this is ok unless oh has low sperm count, hope that helps? xx

Why dont you try OPKs, they are really cheap on e bay and I have found them to be spot on. You can get around 50 for about £5.00. I have found this less complicated than temping. XXX

i do both temp and opk and i find they colaborate really well together and give a better fuller picture of my cycle but not everyone here is the same, now me and oh start :sex: everyday from the first fertile day until day after ov, iv never heard of old sperm killing new sperm but i have read that its good for OH to hold on for few days without releasing as it give the sperm a chance to really build up and concertrate itself this is why some do it every other day but to be honest like the lady above said unless oh has got low sperm count honestly wouldnt worry hunny its ur timing of month that matter the most, need any help on temping or opking i been doing it while and will be glad to help pm me any time hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ladies....you are stars, :thumpup: thankyou for replying so quickly....

oh will be very pleased to hear we can continue bding everyday...he'd best make the most of this week because i need a rest now..:sleep:

Once again mucho gracias and if this is not my month i may take you up on the offer of help with opks and temping etc!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->