Can i Test...

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I was do on for my Period today... and nothing. And this would be my second period since my MC. Normally i have a 28-32 day cycle. But its been 32 days an no :witch: My nipples are hurting pretty bad. And they seem to have gotten a little worse. And in the last week on 2 days i had some pretty bad cramps that just came and went. along with that i have found it kinda hard to go to the rest room (sorry TMI) and a i will get gassy out of know where. And whats really wierd, is even when i laugh it makes me feel like i need to vomit ?....

Do you girls think i can test yet... or should i wait still?

Completely up to you hun, generally if AF is late you'll get a proper answer if you do. Good luck and babydust!

I tested on the day my AF was due (I was 13DPO) and I a :bfp: in under 20 seconds of the stick being dipped (and that was with normal afternoon urine) so you can defo test today!

:test:

dont keep us in suspense!! test and let us know!!!
i think i can safely say we are rooting for u honey x

Haha im so nervous... i think it will be negative... because the cramps im getting. but i guess i should just test an get it over with. Its 7pm can i still test?

Hunny did u test??? :D rooting for ya chick! you are abso fine to test now and when i got bfp i was getting bad af cramps! xxxx

:cry: :cry: i tested and its negative... .......... i figured

good luck let us know! I'm also due for AF today but Havn't gotten it yet...and no period symptoms!!! been cramping a few days and no sore boobs!!! O.O you should definately test and if it comes out negative test in about 2 days! I suggest you use the test strip theyre more sensitive I heard! Good luck hun! babydust to you :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->