Can I use thrush cream

noshowjo

Reaction score
Ouch ouch ouch I got thrush and it's killing me . I know it's commen in pregnancy but can I use the clotrimazole cream .

I was told we can use either Miconazole or Clotrimazole safely while pregnant. :flower: But check with your physician just in case.

I can't wait that long to ask I'm gonna tear my self in half in a minute haha ,

I've had it twice and used the cream both times. As far as I know, it's safe!

I was prescribed clotrimazole double strength cream and a pessary last week! Its sk awful isnt it :( i still dont feel back to normal now, thinking its taking extra long to clear due to the pregnancy x

Yeah, it's fine. I had thrush for over a month and she just kept giving me the cream - I couldn't afford to buy anything myself but the cream only soothed the symptoms for a bit, it done nothing for the infection. Eventually I got the pessary and it didn't work but it calmed the infection to the point where, after another couple of weeks, my body was able to eradicate it itself.

Yes you can i have reoccuring thrush :( going go get tablet to insert again as was best so far.

Aww thanks for the replays girls . It's so horrible like we don't have enough to deal with eh .

You can use the cream but pharmacists might not sell it to you. This happened to me when I was preggers with dd. I was so cross especially when I went to see the GP on the Monday and he said there was no reason not to use it. I'd suffered two days unnecessarily. Same pharmacist refused to sell me allergy eye drops today which a GP friend has told me are perfectly safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->