Can I wear this as my wedding dress?

Becky61

Mummy & TTC #2
Reaction score
Please be honest. My friends think I'm crazy.

I get married in 25 days in a registry office, only mums and dads and siblings on either side as guests. Afterwards, we have hired the skittles alley at a lovely public house local to us, and a hot meal. Low key. TIA x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-26-17-52-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-26-17-52-06.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 141
I don't see why not. I think a low key dress is perfectly appropriate for such a small wedding. Getting a really fancy wedding dress would probably be a bit OTT for a private wedding that only you and a few family members would see. That dress is pretty, too.

I think it's lovely hun, it's your wedding so you can wear what you like ☺
Congratulations xxx

Of course. It's your wedding and you should wear what you want, it's a lovely dress too.

Of course you can, it's white, isn't it? :haha: just kidding, it looks just right for a small wedding. i got married at a courthouse and wore this: https://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_short-sleeve-lace-knee-length-dress-231m63940#close and it was perfect for the event.

I think it's really nice - hope you have a great day :)

absolutely! it's beautiful. hope you have a lovely day and congratulations x

I think it would be lovely if that's what you will feel happy in, its a pretty dress :flower:

It looks lovely. And you can wear whatever you want xx

Wedding dresses are so overrated 😜 I think it's perfect for a small wedding x

Girl it's YOUR wedding! If you want to wear a lime green dress then it would be okay! But yes - truthfully I think that dress is sweet, sexy (but not toooo over the top) and all around lovely. If it's comfortable then that's a gigantic bonus! Enjoy your day and wear what you'd like :hugs:

I think it's nice and you should go for it x

It's a lovely dress and if that's what you want to wear then you should wear it! Hope you have a lovely day :hugs:

I think it's a gorgeous dress and if that's what you want to wear then wear it! It's your day, other people's opinions are not important x

I think it's a lovely dress and if it'll make you feel good then go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->