Can implantation bleeding be one tiny spot?

DanisMomma

Reaction score
I haven't been on here in a while, because my DH and I haven't been able to "try" lately. We've been super busy and always tired. Well until my last ovulation...

I am at 9dpo right now. I have had light cramping since around 6dpo or so. Lastnight I got up to pee, and noticed a small brown spot of blood in my underwear. I've been looking for any spotting since I had implantation bleeding with my daughter, so I know it wasn't there before!!! LOL!

I checked my cervix for any sign of blood.... none at all. The funny thing is, yesterday I had bad cramps all day. Even my back hurt. It felt as if I was in the middle of a heavy flow.

Today I am slightly crampy. It's more just pinching in both sides, close to ovaries, and my lower back is still a little sore.

My question is, could it have been implantation bleeding??? With my daughter, I had a few days of very light brown spotting, but no cramps at all. This was just one small, light brown spot on panties about the size of a dime. I'm so anxious, and I'm afraid I've already gotten my hopes up...

Any past experiences that have worked out to be a good sign, would be much appreciated. At this point, I feel like I'm obsessing!

Thanks for asking this! I had something similar happen on the 8th. Would also love to know what other ladies think about this. Hoping it's a good sign for you!!

Oooh i just had the same thing happen 2 days ago. I never have breakthrough bleeding anymore so this is odd and DH just stopped pulling out 3 days before the spotting. I am in my fertile period according to my phone app although I don't track ov. The timeline seems to quick for me.....dtd with deposit ;) IB 3 days later??? Thats fast. Not to mention im nauseous on and off and with my daughter I also had nausea mid cycle and mild ms from the get go. Ugh who knows really...gotta wait it out I suppose.

Btw any unusual breakthrough bleeding after or around Ov, if you have been dtd, could totally be IB! Especially if you don't have breakthrough bleeding normally.

Hiya everyone, my implantation bleeding was literally a very small brown stain. I thought oh great here's my AF, but when I wiped there was nothing.
I also was having cramps that were like my period cramps but lighter :)
Hope this helps somehow :hugs:

Do you remember what dpo you were Ivory Doll?

This is frustrating... I feel bloated, and keep expecting to see blood everytime I go to the restroom. I am at 10dpo now, and this seems a little early. Who knows! Oh I hope...

Thanks for asking this! I had something similar happen on the 8th. Would also love to know what other ladies think about this. Hoping it's a good sign for you!!

I hope it's good news for you too! What dpo are you at now?

I think when I was pregnant with my daughter, I had spotting from 10-13dpo. Then it just stopped. I was so sure it was my the start of my period, but obviously it wasn't. LOL. Now I've got a 4 year old!

So how do you feel about early testing DanisMomma?:haha: Sounds promising mama, good luck to you. :dust:

I think I was 9dpo with my bfp and about day 12 I had about 6 spots of brown blood. Obv baby was already implanted so I think it was a few days old bein that it was brown and jus took its time to come out. Iv had nothing since x

So how do you feel about early testing DanisMomma?:haha: Sounds promising mama, good luck to you. :dust:

Honestly, I'm scared to death to test early!!! Lastnight I ordered some internet cheapies and they should be here when I would be a day or two late. After trying for soooooo long, seeing AF come is sometimes easier than seeing that one pink line staring at you in the face. Thank you though! :)

I think I was 9dpo with my bfp and about day 12 I had about 6 spots of brown blood. Obv baby was already implanted so I think it was a few days old bein that it was brown and jus took its time to come out. Iv had nothing since x[/Q

I wish I had the courage to test early!! :nope:

I think I was 9dpo with my bfp and about day 12 I had about 6 spots of brown blood. Obv baby was already implanted so I think it was a few days old bein that it was brown and jus took its time to come out. Iv had nothing since x[/Q

I wish I had the courage to test early!! :nope:

My partner new when I was due on and I wanted to surprise him if I was so I didn really have much choice plus I find it so hard not to. I used internet ones and an couldn decide if there was a line or me seein things after 3 I put one under the bathroom tap it didn have the mark the others did so refusing to wait I went and got frer. My internet ones only started showin a line you could reconise as a bfp a week later. So make sure you double check them tests. The faint lines I were seein only came up after the time limit. If in doubt get a frer, good luck!!!! Ill keep checkin to see where that bfp is x

Well, I'm afraid I may be out this month. I'm SOOOOOOO disappointed!! I took a nap, and woke up to some dark reddish brown spotting!!! UGH! I don't even have normal pre AF symptoms. My hair and face isn't oily!!! Oh, I really thought this was going to be it. I wanna cry... lol

When i wiped last night there was literally 2 red spots of blood on the tissue.. I have egg white discharge and have been constipated. (Tmi sorry)
:dust: anyone else have this? :dust:

When i wiped last night there was literally 2 red spots of blood on the tissue.. I have egg white discharge and have been constipated. (Tmi sorry)
:dust: anyone else have this? :dust:

What dpo are you at? I am really constipated too...:blush: It's causing me to get heartburn.

You know the odd thing, I checked my CM earlier today and it seemed like there was an increase in creamy CM. Seems kind of odd before AF. Usually it's scant and watery before AF. Now the spotting! I know I'm clutching on to straws with that little bit of hope that I'm not out yet, but I just know I'm gunna see the witch in the morning!!! :(

You know the odd thing, I checked my CM earlier today and it seemed like there was an increase in creamy CM. Seems kind of odd before AF. Usually it's scant and watery before AF. Now the spotting! I know I'm clutching on to straws with that little bit of hope that I'm not out yet, but I just know I'm gunna see the witch in the morning!!! :(

Not necessarily, my friend only found out at 2 months as her implantation bleeding was exactly the same as her usual periods, so there is still hope !!!!

:hi: constipated here to :blush: hang in there danismomma :hugs: I know its hard to be let down over and over, but you just got to keep trying. Hoping the witch stays away for ya dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->