Can Implantation bleeding start and stop?!

kns10

Reaction score
Every pregnancy really is sooo different!

DS#1 implantation 6dpo with no IB no spotting whatsoever. Only twinges and cramping then BFP at 8dpo.

DS#2 implantion at 7dpo with light pink spotting and BFP at 9dpo

....and NOW

I'm 5dpo today, last night after DTD I woke up around midnight to pee and looked and the toilet was RED like AF (which isn't due for 10 days!), I wiped bright red watery blood, had to wipe like 5 times bright red soaked the tp, then nothing, nothing this morning, a little residual old dark brown blood and crampy! Uterus feels heavy and mild cramps.

(I never have bleeding mid cycle. Only have ever had blood after DTD when I was pregnant.)

Praying for a BFP. What do you all think? Implantation? Idk...don't want to get too excited but I really just "feel" like I am! In the past implantation bleeding I had was only light pink never bright red.

brownish spotting faded to clear& tan today during the day...

Then went to the grocery store and ran errands, came home and having clear cm mixed with streaks of red and pink spotting ?

So confused. AF is never ever ever early I have very long 34-42 day cycles and I'm only on cd 23!

Has anyone ever had off and on implantation spotting?

I have, and mine varied in colors on different days, sometimes bright red and sometimes brown, it sounds promising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->