can it be confused????????

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies , me again , if you had read i had a mc again on 27th dec , what i thought was a chem but midwife says i was 7 weeks i thought 5 at most,,, bleeding has stopped and now im getting ewcm,,,,,,, it would be my fertile time if i never fell preg , is this pos im ovulating so soon , can it happen , thanks ladies and happy 2011 :flower:

Hi susan. im so sorry for your loss.
considering you miscarried on 27/12 (5 days ago) it is unlikely that you are ovulating already. although it is possible, considering your bleeding has stopped, therefore your pregnancy hormones could have dropped enough to allow ovulation to happen.
Have you used a HPT, to see if the hormones have dropped? or are you temping or using OPKs?
sorry i havent been much help
xx

Hi susan. im so sorry for your loss.
considering you miscarried on 27/12 (5 days ago) it is unlikely that you are ovulating already. although it is possible, considering your bleeding has stopped, therefore your pregnancy hormones could have dropped enough to allow ovulation to happen.
Have you used a HPT, to see if the hormones have dropped? or are you temping or using OPKs?
sorry i havent been much help
xx

hi thanks for replyin yeah , preg test went neg same day i started bleeding , iv not used opks or my monitor yet didnt think id be fertile , i also for the past 18 year have had o pain none yet , just weird i thought ,, after my mmc i never got ewcm till 30 days later ,

Hmmm, that is strange. personally, i would start temping or using your monitor, so that you can be sure what is happening. but if you usually have O pain, and havent had any, then it is likely you arent Oing at the moment.
sorry i cant give you any answers, i just wanted you to have some support
xx

thanks , also im sorry for your loss , :hugs: no sticks for monitor didnt think id need them , hopfully 2011 our year for stickys :flower:

Susan, it sounds like it's time to catch that eggy!
You mentioned that your loss was possibly quite early at five weeks so this might be your body jumping into action with a shorter cycle. Maybe you'll have ewcm for a few more days before anything substantial happens. It's not unusual to have more cm than normal after a m/c.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->