• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can it be true??

LeaArr

Just him and me.
Reaction score
Since I had such a hassle with this cycle, it seems to me the plans for the future may have changed. I checked my little cycle calendar, and noticed that I will probably no longer be oving in the middle of September, but rather at the end of it.
I looked at what was in store for August, and saw that I should be oving right during the last 3 days, unless my cycle has changed of course.
I had a talk with DH about this turn of events, and he said that we can probably bump it up to the end of August then. :happydance: A week and a half earlier is still earlier. :rofl:

With this in mind, I am going to start charting properly to see what my cycles are doing now.

Thats awesome for you! Can't wait till you move to the ttc board! Congrats, i agree with you, its still earlier!

a week and a half is still a week and a half

good luck

That's great! You and I will be TTC at the same time then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->