Can Jasper wear a tumble roses Issy?

retromum1

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been on much lately and can't wait to have a good catch up tomorrow when BT have finally been. Quick question I love the C&C Tumble roses Issy but I'm not sure if I can get away with putting it on Jasper?! I'm not normally fussy but it is very girly!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs332.ash2/61259_432063917746_124103897746_5155478_6198179_n.jpg

my OH would kill me if i tryed that on our boys hun

ETA but it is lush

it is very pretty, but I don't think I would put Daniel in it.

I want to get one in case one of the next 2 are a girl but were not even trying for another 3 years ;)

I'd go for it. Whilst it is not totally unisex, it is not like it matters at that age. His peers aren't going to mock his choice of nappy. And if you love the look of it, well...

I love that nappy and would definitely put albert in it!

Go for it, im SO tempted too! I have a guns and roses tshirt for Harrison, i want to put him in it with that!!! x

Elsie has that nappy in aplix, I love it and she's had loads of compliments :)
Go for it!!! I've found no matter how much you dress you LO in clothes for their gender people still ask if they're a girl or boy lol

I saw your picture of it Tannembaum in the flash your stash and it made me even more determined! Thanks everyone I feel I may have to invest ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->