Can my baby ..........

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
this might sound silly but i have a stupid question,

Can my baby fart in the womb?

i was laying in bed last night at there was loads of bubble type things popping in my belly. it sounded like someone had farted in the bath.

is it possible that it was baby or am i being stupid?

x x x

lol! I wouldn't have thought so as they're not eating anything so there ought not to be anything in their gut to ferment and create gas but you never know! Maybe they were doing aquarobics!

it only happened once last night but i have had it once today.

it doesnt feel like its my tummy so baby must be doing something in there to make bubbles.
x x

I think I read they can blow bubbles. Maybe thats what is happening

umm thats interesting.
i would love to know what its doing but i will never know.

hehe :rofl: that really made me giggle i wonder if they can fart in the womb?!

Maybe it could be hiccups? It would be funny if they could fart but i doubt it because nothing passes through their bowels just yet...(i dont think?)

I don't know about farting, but I know they poo and wee inside us. :laugh2: So possibly!!

:rofl::rofl: Hehehehe. That has really made me laugh because I know exactly what you mean. :lol:

I asked my midwife about it and she suggested hiccups plus Charlie was just SO active that it could have been him practicing his golf swing or something. :laugh2:

:rofl:
My mom said I always used to fart in her belly, so who knows? And yes it is possible for baby to poo inside of you happened to my auntie, doesn't do any harm though because the babys poo + pee is sterile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->