Can no longer upload pics

Reedy

Outnumbered x
Reaction score
I've never had a problem before but for some reason in the last couple of days I've been unable to upload pics to my journal (i.e bumps pics, scan pics) it says the file is too big but its always worked before & I use the same camera & save it as a jpeg like normal. I dont know how to change the size so it fits the requirements of the forum x
Can someone please help???

hopefully i can :) to make a file smaller i always open with - paint - save file and that should make it smaller - if not you can upload to photobucket or google search and there are programs to do it for you - but i find the paint one the easiest x

I'm having the same problem. I tried using paint and it just reduces by a small amount and I still can't upload. Any other ideas?
Thanks!

Ive got this problem too, just in last couple of days, says pic files are too big :cry: have tried opening with paint but still no joy.

what type of image is it? .jpg / .gif?

How big is it?

I just had same problem, try opening with paint, then resize the image (either on the menu click "Image" then "Resize" or press "Ctrl" and "W" at the same time). Resize the horizontal and vertical by the same %, I did 25% each then save it. That worked for me :)

Its not always the size of the image, but also the pixelation and resolution.

Try saving it as a gif.

Thanks, have resized with paint, working at last!!

I'm having the same problem. The photos appear to upload from my PC ok, but then the upload window goes blank and freezes. When I preview the post there are no pics? Help appreciated. Have had no problems with this in the past and my images aren't big.

Ta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->