can someone answer this question??? please??

lammy456

pregnant omg possibly 2
Reaction score
can someone out there explain why (there may be many reasons) that i wouldnt have bfp @15dpo(average not sure) 1 day late for period. pregnancy symptoms and 7dpo 9 dpo bfp but 15dpo bfn

thank u ladies xxx

Problem with the test?? Did you get more than one BFN? Maybe you had a goofy stick. Maybe it didn't like the way you held it. Maybe it thought the room was too cold. Maybe it didn't like the light you set it in. :wacko: Maybe it had an evil streak and decided to mess with your head.:devil:

I DO know that false pos is very very rare, so if you had 2 BFP, I would trust that more than 1 BFN until :witch: shows up and proves otherwise!

Here's hoping the stick was wacko and lied to you on the BFN!

it was 2 first response, i think my urine wasnt concentrated enough how long shold i hold on before poas?? xx

At least 4 hours and try not to drink too much (which will dilute it). Did you double check the packaging and make sure the sticks weren't out of date or some other strange thing? Maybe they sat on the store shelf too long.

didnt check no, going to test in a day or two i think if af dont show up fingerscrossed xx

Test the first urine in the morning. Then it will be really concentrated.

Good luck x

i got a BFP when i was 11dpo and i was only 3an a half weeks pregnant

same thing happened to me, AF was due on a tues i did a test, well i did a couple of tests and got BFP, i went to the docs a few days later all excited and got a BFN, i was so upset, he gave me a few tests to do myself at home, i think the CB tests were actually more acurate than the docs.

i tested every day after and got a a few more BFN, i tried to put it out of my mind, wasn't easy, and after a week and about 13 tests i got some consistent BFP and i went to the docs and got a BFP, they said i was prob because my HCG levels weren't strong enough because it was so early in pregnancy even though i used my first wee every morning.

so all i can say is best of luck, try to take your mind of it for a few days if possible and i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->