Can someone confirm if this is an evap please? *new test pg2*

drudai

Reaction score
I could be anywhere between 5-7 dpo. Took cheapie first, then got excited and took FRER. FRER was negative so took 2nd cheapie, negative. OPK for reference. These are i Proven from Amazon. :cry:

Possible evap happened within 10 minutes.

Attachments

• 20170716_201354.jpg
    20170716_201354.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 20170716_193232.jpg
    20170716_193232.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 77
Thanks for the eyes, June. xx I ran water over the dipping area again and the pink stayed. No idea what to think. My heart is pounding. Gonna test with FMU. Chugging water tonight. :haha:

It could be just because you're so early. It's awfully dark for so early and to have nothing on a FRER. See what happens tomorrow. My FRER was still completely negative at 10 dpo so either way I wouldn't lose hope. It's just super early!

If you touch an pregnancy test with an ovulation test it can cause a line. I'm not saying that's what this is but I would advise testing again without using an OPT near it.

Good luck

It's early days yet so fingers crossed for your next test! :)

You're still really early I would test again in a few days. My frers would never pick up till 8/9dpo x

When you took the PG test, did you put the opk next to it when it was drying? If an OPK and PG test are touching after dipped, the oPK will turn the PG test positive. Happened to me once before. Left me gutted.

Thanks ladies, good to know about OPK.

Looks like a BFP to me! Good luck with your next test :flower:

Negatives all around. I'm certain I must have done what other ladies said, and touched the OPK to my HPT to cause a false negative.

But! I had sharp pain yesterday and some spotting in panties last night, so there's a fair chance it was implantation. :D

New test, with tweaking, high res:
https://imgur.com/O5MGYVN

I have line eye I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back